Igor Binary Loading Video 8 min
1. Open an experiment and load the basic CODD menus
2. Go to the “External_InOut” submenu of CODD_Data.
3. Use Load_Shared_Folder to load Igor binary data waves (.ibw) on your hard drive and the folder that contains them.
4. Use Load_Shared_Data to load only Igor binary data waves (.ibw) from a folder on your hard drive into the active data folder in your experiment (the folder with the red arrow pointer).
5. Use Share_Single_Wave to load a single shared wave into the root: directory.
6. Use Save_Waves_2_Ext_Fldr to create an external folder of Igor binaries.
See the video on Unpacked experiments for a little more on binaries and how we organize them.