Data Editing - SortByCore Video 7 min
1. Open an experiment and load the basic CODD menus
2. From the Includes_Files folder, open Includes_Data_Editing.
3. Run Make_DataTable from the CODD_Data menu for the data that you wish to edit.
4. Run Sort_by_Data - sorting on the data wave that has values, like NaNs or 0’s, that you want to eliminate.
5. Sorted data will have NaN’s at the bottom of the table. Cut them from the data.
6. Run Sort_by_Core to resort the data by Core-Section-Interval.
Be sure to cut data from all of the waves for a particular hole so that they don’t get out of registration.