Data Editing - SetUp Video 7 min
1. Open an experiment and load the basic CODD menus
2. From the Includes_Files folder, open Includes_Data_Editing.
3. Display the data - either from a single Hole (NewDataPlot) or an entire site (Data_MultiPlot).
4. Append core images to the data plot if desired (AppendImages).
5. Change the color of the data if desired to reflect the section number by double-clicking the data on the plot, then selecting f(z) as the color and then choosing a Color Table and assigning the Section wave as the Z Wave.