Creating a Coring Matrix - JANUS Video 4 min
1. Open an experiment and load the basic CODD menus
2. From the Includes_Files folder, open Includes_Coring_Matrix and compile the CODD_Coring_Matrix menu.
3. Open the JANUS database webpage and select Core Section Summary
4. Request data from 1 Hole at a time. Copy the data, including the header line.
5. Run EmptyJANUSDataTable from the matrix menu. Paste the data into the open table.
6. Run JANUSCreateCoringMatrix. The matrix is created and the original data are deleted.
Note: Occasionally the first core of a Hole consists of only a core catcher. This will produce an error message telling you to change the CC in the first line of the data to the section number you are using for core catchers (usually 9).