MatrixAges & GetMatrixAgeModel Video 5 min
1. Have an age model ready in a data folder
2. Run MatrixAges and select the Coring Matrix, the age model folder, and enter the source of the age model
3. Select the depth and age waves in the data folder.
4. A fourth layer is created in the Coring Matrix. The layer shows the ages of the top of each core section
To retrieve an age model from a Coring Matrix, run GetMatrixAgeModel
1 Select the Coring Matrix
2. A data folder will be formed named with the Site and “MatrixAgeModel”. Ages and mcd and mbsf depths are provided.